- April 2008: The town of Ralek was commissioned.
- June 2008: Qiregatya Community Boards 38-41 were removed from the city.
- June 2008: Qiregatya Community Boards 41-44 were removed and granted to the city of Midra, a northern suburb.
- August 2008: 32 signs on the Africa-Asia Motorway labeled "Qiregatya" were re-labeled "Zera Lavan"
- January 2009: The city of Torva was incorporated from Qiregatya Community Board 1.
- May 2009: The city of Kadaire was incorporated from Community Boards 44-80.
- September 2009: The city of Zera Lavan was incorporated from Community Boards 2-38.
- September 2009: Malenia's capital was moved to Torva
- September 2009: Kadaire was split into 17 new cities.